- The controller of Personal Data – JSC „Private fridge“, company code 305693796, VAT code LT100013759311 registration address Kaštonų st. 10 K3-15, LT-92206, Klaipėda, Lithuania.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Customers Personal data will be processed in accordance with the General data protection regulation requirements established by the Law, Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts.
- Customer provides his personal data himself by visiting, purchasing or creating account at e-shop www.undiciventuno.com.
- JSC „Private fridge“ collects and processes these personal data: data related to your purchase, registration of account, the choice of communication methods (name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, date of purchase, price, quantity, IP address, date of order, name of the item), payment information, payment history, delivery data (address and phone number). JSC „Private fridge“ also collect and process cookies, analytical and marketing data.
- The history of browsing and behavior of the Customer or visitor on the e-shop website www.undiciventuno.com.
PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
- To use the services of the e-shop and to place an order at the e-shop www.undiciventuno.com is allowed only to the persons that are at least 18 years old and has legal capacity of natural person.
- The controller of Personal Data – JSC „Private fridge“ ensures the security of the collected data.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- JSC „Private fridge“ does not provide personal information to third parties, except the cases and in accordance required by the law. Personal Customer data could be given to our partners, such as delivery company or others, in order to successfully fulfill the order.
- Customer has a right to get information regarding his personal data collected and how it is processed.
- Customer has a right to request the correction, revocation or erasure of his personal data held by the controller.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
- Personal data are processed and kept no longer than the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or for any other legitimate related purpose, but no longer than requested by the subject of personal data or the law.
- All disagreements regarding implementation of this Privacy police shall be resolved through negotiations. In case the agreement could not be reached, the disagreements will be resolved by the procedures established by the EU Personal Data Protection Regulations and the laws of Republic of Lithuania.